Photobucket

How Many Penguins Are Here Right Now?

Hits(:

web design page
website design
-Next Party: 10,000 Hits(:

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Go Vote! 200th Post :)

Heyy Everyone, This is my 200th Post :)
Anyways, On My Sidebar I Put The Puffle Name Entries I Got!
Go Vote, On Which one you like best :)
Remember My Puffle is A Girl, She is White, She is Outgoing, and She Loves Snow and Winter! :)

So Sense this is My 200th Post, Whoever comments, THIS POST! Before I Make Another Post.
I Will Put Their Name in A Hat, I Will Randomly Pick Out A Name.
Whoevers Name I Pick....Gets A Prize Card :D
On Your Comment, Put Watever You'd Like :)
Happy 200th Post :)

8 comments:

Tboyman said...

Woot, i think gtg to school now@! LOL


-Tboyman Going on a magical journey!


-

Stickie408(CPH President) said...

W00T 200TH PSOT WE SHOULD HAVE A PARTIE LOL

~Stickie408

~Sandy 2618~ :) said...

Happy 200th post!! I am Sandy2618 and I found this site from Stickie408's site so give him a thanks!! Oh and congrats to becoming a author on Stickie's site!!

Waddle On All Penguins!

~Sandy 2618~

Nicole744 said...

I will like to
TUNKAAAAAAAAA!
thats how u say thank u in my own language

Olovio said...

PICK ME!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

cool 200 post!

indiana45733 said...

who heard of my mini party

Mewbra123 said...

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEMEMEME MEM ME M MEMEME MEM

Ur 200th post rocks!!

Mewbra123