Photobucket

How Many Penguins Are Here Right Now?

Hits(:

web design page
website design
-Next Party: 10,000 Hits(:

Friday, July 24, 2009

Heyy Guys(:

Heyyyy Red Chile, Is Here.
I Miss You Guys So Much, and the reason i haven't posted was because my email got hacked :(
Well, I'm Glad im back so I Can Get This Site on A Move! hahaa(:
well anyways, tell me how u guys are doing. Plus I'm Having A Party!!!
Details:

Date: 7/24/09
Time: 5:30 PM (Club Penguin Time)
Reason: Red Chile Is Backk(:
Wear: Anything Red,:)
Place: We Will Start at Fjord;Cove.

HOPE YOU CAN COME!

2 comments:

kiwi23 said...

i dont believe im saying this but ILL ADVERTISE IT BUT I WONT COME im way to busy lolz

Anonymous said...

omg! yourr bakk! yay!!! I think you need your hits up abit higher. u sorta lost themm. mightt be ablee to come to da partay! i hope i can come.. hmm. kk. byebye

dudett44