Photobucket

How Many Penguins Are Here Right Now?

Hits(:

web design page
website design
-Next Party: 10,000 Hits(:

Monday, May 4, 2009

CPT Mod Update!

Well, Today I Updated the Mods.
I Kinda, don't feel I'm doing a Good Job picking Mods.
People don't really ask questions, on my site. I Know Why ;)
When People ask to be A Mod, Its Hard for me to say No.
From Now On, If You Ask. I Will Decline :)
Coolbluerydr and Dudett44 are Wonderful Supports in My Blog.

I moved up Dudett44 two spots up, I can't describe how much he has helped me through this site. In 2 Days, it will be our 4 Month Anniversary for this site :)

I move up Coolbluerydr, one spot up. Coolblue(his nickname) is an awesome guy. I Met him I Believe in March. I Think we are Best Friends already.lol. He is an awesome supporter and He will do watever he can to help out on this site. I Thank Him Alot for doing all he does for this site.
Next Mod Announced: June 1st, 2009

-Red Chile, President
P.S. Wanna Be A Mod? Help Out & Answer The Questions in our Comments :)

No comments: